Rules & Regulations
School Rules & Attendance
The following Rules & Regulations shall apply to the students of Secondary & Senior Secondary Classes
- They shall endeavor to maintain 100% attendance. Absence is allowed only in case of ill-health.In case of ill-health, medical certificate has to be produced and parents may be called to the School.
- The students are to attend School punctually, in time.
- The students are to maintain proper uniform as per colour stitching prescribed by the school authorities.
- The students arte to maintain proper haircut as prescribed by the school authorities.
- No students is allowed to bring or meet any outsider within school hours, after or before school hours outside the campus.
- The use of of motorized vehicles, motorcycle, moped, scooter etc. is totally prohibited.Bringing of any motorized vehicle to the school automatically leads to terminations of admission.
- Students are to maintain discipline all times, They must obey their teachers. Any act of indiscipline will lead to termination of admission.
- The students must follow the code of conduct mentioned in the prospectus at all times.
- The school authorities reserve the right to cancel or terminate any admission at any time, for reasons related to obedience, academics, regularity etc.
- The reason for absence of pupil from School, even for a day shall be given in writing to the Principal,
- No leave from school is granted without prior approval of Principal.
- In case of three consecutive leaves without application, the student’s name shall be struck-off and re-admission charged.
Principal Interview Hours
The principal will remain in the office on working days between 9.30 am to 10.30 am to grant an interview to the parents/guardians. Parents are advised to seek prior appointment over the telephone.
- The parents are requested to note that the Principal can not see anyone after this time or on Sunday/holidays.
- The parents are particularly requested be punctual on the above timings for meeting the Principal on appointments.
- Only parents and one guardian (whose name is mentioned in the admission form) can inquire about the students.
- Parents are particularly requested to meet the Principal if the child’s performance in the tests is unsatisfactory. They must meet the Principal when called.
- All complaints should be submitted to the Principal’s office directly, in writing, not to any of the staff members.